Sweet Sleeping Baby, Baton Rouge’s Top Child/Baby Sleep Consultant Service, specializes in helping sleepless families solve their child’s sleep problems whether it’s establishing healthy sleep habits with your newborn, or putting an end to your toddler’s bedtime battles. Sweet Sleeping Baby is committed to teaching babies how to fall asleep independently and sleep through the night and/or take consistent restorative naps.
Are you tired of dreading naptime and bedtime? Do you wish your baby would sleep ALL NIGHT LONG?
You are taking the first step by seeking a baby sleep consultant for guidance with your child’s sleep concerns. If you are exhausted and know that something needs to change, but you don’t know where to start then you have come to the right place. Sweet Sleeping Baby works with families experiencing an array of sleep concerns including, but not limited to, the following:
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Bedtime battles
- Falls asleep while breast/bottle feeding, taking a pacifier, riding in a car or stroller
- Needs to be soothed to sleep by rocking, bouncing, patting, or shushing
- Early morning wakings
- Short, erratic or non-existent naps
- Naps lasting 30 minutes or less
- Fussy, cranky, overtired and irritable child
- Multiple night wakings and needs assistance to get back to sleep
- Eliminating night time feedings
- Toddler/Preschooler refusing to stay in crib/bed
- Transitioning from crib to bed
- Nap transitions
- Sleep disruption as a result of teething, growth spurts, daycare/caregivers changes, arrival of a new sibling, travel/vacations, holidays or time change
Sweet Sleeping Baby, founded by Michelle Lanier, Certified Infant/Child Sleep Consultant, works with expectant families and children ages 4 months to 5 years old to establish healthy sleep habits that will last a lifetime. Michelle, Louisiana’s Premier Baby Sleep Consultant, and the first FSI certified in Baton Rouge. She develops a concise, easy to follow, age appropriate customized sleep plan based on each family’s needs and desired outcomes. Every situation is unique and your input is essential in identifying your child’s sleep concerns to create a sleep plan that will maximize success and help your child sleep. There are several sleep training methods available depending on your parenting style, philosophy and child’s personality; therefore, an approach tailored to both the needs of you and your little one is crucial for a successful result. Michelle provides your family with the tools, knowledge and support necessary to solve your child’s sleep challenges quickly with a sleep plan that makes you feel at ease. She will ensure that your child develops healthy sleep habits and gets the adequate duration of sleep required for your child according to the American Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines.
Michelle resides in Baton Rouge and services anywhere in the United States. She primarily works with families via phone, email or text, however she does offer in-home consultations in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette and surrounding areas. Get started today to develop healthy sleep habits that will last a lifetime. Giving your little one the gift of sleep is priceless.